Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2008 Xbox 360 online - help

Options
  • 12-10-2008 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

I signed up to xbox online for the first time today and started to play PES 2008. All this crazy suff happens when im playing i.e. the ball just mysteriously moving around the pitch on its own accord or i passed the ball to one of my players in the middle of the pitch and next minute the oppositions players are running around celebrating after I allegedly scored on OG, when I watch the replay and it shows my player passing to another player on the half way line! What the hell is going on???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

It's the infamous lag which wasn't fixed by Konami and pissed off a lot of people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Bren1609

Whatever it is its ridiculous! I heard they released a patch to try and fix it???

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Best thing you can do now is carry PES2008 back to the shop and see if you can trade it in. Then with the cash from that buy PES 2009 at the end of the week.
    The online will drive you mad. Even if you can get through a game and are winning, odds are that there'll be a "disconnection" on the 89th min.

Here's hoping Konami have that sorted out for 2009.

Advertisement