Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrical Stimulation Kit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

sure its cheaper than argos but those things are still a waste of money no matter how little you spend on them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

PeakOutput wrote: »
    sure its cheaper than argos but those things are still a waste of money no matter how little you spend on them
    Depends what you define as a waste of money

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Energizeer

I put one of these on my head once. What a weird feeling!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

PeakOutput wrote: »

I need a knee replaced and use a boots one, excellent and not a waste of money. The only thing with this is to make sure you can get extra pads

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭kazzer

thecivvie,

Do you find it good for pain relief/massage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Anyone know if these are the same as the labour tens machines? Looks like the same idea, 4 sticky pads and a current ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Quackles wrote: »
    Anyone know if these are the same as the labour tens machines? Looks like the same idea, 4 sticky pads and a current ;)
    For gods sakes Quackles, think of your unborn child!
    Pay over the odds in a maternity shop or forever be accused of neglect! ;)

kazzer wrote: »
    thecivvie,

Do you find it good for pain relief/massage?

Yeah found it great. I don't use it as much as I did at the start but do still need it from time to time

Quackles wrote: »

No they are not the same, you need a special pregnancy one

Advertisement