Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zone Wireless Gaming System (Wii Knockoff) - €40 in Dunnes

Options
  • 12-10-2008 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,836 ✭✭✭✭

Details of the system - it's a cheap Wii knock-off.

zone.jpg

Best review I could find here and it's ain't exactly glowing.

Anyone willing to give this a shot? I know I'm gonna give it a wide berth! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,836 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Let's bear in mind this is the birth of 16 BITS GRAPHICS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: In-depth review / piss-take here:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

Dunnes should burn for having this in there shops

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Looks completely shít to b eperfectly honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

You've got to feel sorry for all those kids who asked santa for a wii and wake up xmas morning to one of these instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

It's nasty to think that there food might be produced in the same manner.

Probably eating dog eyeball soup ,instead of mushroom soup:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

This thread is quite old but just to warn anyone living in Ballymun and Santry,a few weirdos going around door to door trying to pass these off as Nintendo Wii, guy at my door today wanted €150. Be warned.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Reminds me of the time santa brought me a NES rather then a SNES :(

I pretended to be happy for the day that was in it.

I bought myself a ps3 today btw :D

so many years later and I'm finally happy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

This thread is quite old but just to warn anyone living in Ballymun and Santry,a few weirdos going around door to door trying to pass these off as Nintendo Wii, guy at my door today wanted €150. Be warned.

unfortunately every town has a few idiots that are gullible enough to fall for this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

I had travellers trying to sell these to me at my door in Galway about a month back. I laughed when she told me it was a Wii! :D:D and politely told her to feic off!! :D

Maybe I should have left her for another while to see what other crap she was gonna tell me. I thought she was going to try and sell me a gate too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

I feel so sorry for the kids who get one of these, not a bargain at any price

• Advertisement
Advertisement