Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

brand new (unused ) xbox not 360

Options
  • 11-10-2008 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

was in game in midleton today due to the kids xbox blowing up last night, asked in store had they any old xbox not 360, yup he had brand new ones and second hand ones all at one price 20 euro,the used ones had no controllers just the console, but the new one was boxed with a controler and all wires needed and a one year gaurantee with it , happy days, xbox games are currently selling for about 5 euro, cheap games ,cheap console for the winter months

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Is that middleton in cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Brianb8802

Is it game or gamestop?

Couldnt find game in midleton in the golden pages. Tried the gamestop in market green and the girl said they dont stock them anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭mwrf

I got one an hour ago, Gamestop Midleton, no controllers etc, just the box for €20. Wasn't a girl who served me though. He said it was the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Brianb8802

stebishop wrote: »
    I got one an hour ago, Gamestop Midleton, no controllers etc, just the box for €20. Wasn't a girl who served me though. He said it was the last one.

Ah crap was looking for one of these for a while. Was in that gamestop about a month ago and asked for one and they said they didnt have any. :mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Taja147

Brianb8802 wrote: »
    Ah crap was looking for one of these for a while. Was in that gamestop about a month ago and asked for one and they said they didnt have any. :mad::mad:

I would keep a look out in other game shops to, as ive seen a few shops in england selling them for roughly 20/30 pounds with controls and games with them. Ive not seen any in Ireland but im sure there is other shops will be selling them cheep aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Dell also have them on sale put the price is not as good:
    Dell.ie wrote:
    Microsoft Xbox with Controoler S - Game Console
    Price € 663.88
    You Save € 65.54
    Shipping Free
    Total € 589.87
    Incl. VAT, shipping

http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=ie&l=en&cs=iedhs1&sku=A1580625

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    wtf?

Well, at least shipping is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    wtf?

Well, at least shipping is free.

:eek::eek::p:p

Advertisement