Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Driving Lessons

Options
  • 11-10-2008 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Came across a flyer in the Tesco in finglas. These guys are doing driving lessons for 35 quid an hour when u pay for 5. been looking aroung for a while and this seems like good value. offer does not seem too be on the site but I just mentioned the flyer when I booked. link below.

www.beaconsdrivingschool.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,961 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

35 quid an hour when u pay for 5
    What happens if the instructor is crap or you simply don't like his/her method of teaching? 5 lessons paid up front!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cluborangerocks

What happens if the instructor is crap or you simply don't like his/her method of teaching? 5 lessons paid up front!

Dont know but I assume thats ur though luck. all the driving schools seem to do this but usually its in a block of 10 from what i have found. hence the eason i see this as good value.

I have a lesson tomorrow. Ill report back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,961 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

It's just that in the Learning to Drive Forum we regularly hear from learners who have block booked lessons only to discover that the instructor is not very good or acts inappropriately.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I know it's 3 years ago but I got 11 for €300 and was willing to pay up front because I'd had good reports and there was a choice of instructors too. Helps that it wasn't my money and that I got them for Christmas too though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

Two and a half years ago I paid €100 for five lessons in Navan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

When i did my lessons which was only like a 6 months or ago about the lesson was €35. The guy lives in Cork city and he is really good. I passed my test first time and so did, my bro, sis and 2 of their friends aswell after having so lessons with this guy. If anyone wants his details PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭Trampas

He needs to learn how to spell the car he teaches in

Hyundi i30? Not be a Hyundai i30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cluborangerocks

Just back from my first lesson. I have to say the guy was very nice and very good. I asked him about the paying up frount for the 5 lessons at the end of the lesson. He said if I wanted to go for someone else that I could just pay him the normal price 40 euros for todays lesson. Must say so far I am very happy and I would tell any of my friends to go for this.

Advertisement