Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N96 on Expansys and special offer for UK customers, but not us Paddys

Options
  • 11-10-2008 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

Just spotted this offer now

Seems its only for UK customers. Nothing for us in Ireland
    Whats even more insulting, is its stuck on Expansys.ie and not Expansys.co.uk!!

Have emailed them asking what the situation is and why we dont have the same/equivalent offer

whatsthestorymj2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

whisht wrote: »
    Just spotted this offer now

Seems its only for UK customers. Nothing for us in Ireland
    Whats even more insulting, is its stuck on Expansys.ie and not Expansys.co.uk!!

Have emailed them asking what the situation is and why we dont have the same/equivalent offer

whatsthestorymj2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Will be on sale in the republic the far end of november. I heard all the networks are buying the rights to this phone. should be fun taking advantage of the bidding war.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

About €100 cheaper!

Damn I'd love this phone, but I couldn't justify paying either price!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You could try ringing them on 01 631 9119 and see what reason they give. Quicker than email i would think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Most reviewers find little excitement with the n96. Not too much new compared to n95 and for that you pay 200-300 extra.

Advertisement