Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a singer for my song

Options
  • 11-10-2008 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hello all. like all of you here, i love writing songs. i play guitar and sing in tune but i dont like my voice and my guitar skills are basic enough. i do have a good ear for music i think and when i come up with a melody, i can hear in my head, what the song could be with someone else singing and a proper band playing it. i have loads of friends in bands and my hubby does music recording but everyone is so busy, its hard to pin anyone down. so im just wondering if anyone out there who can sing and play a bit and is open to my songs would be interested in havin a bit of a jam and see what we come up with.

Advertisement