Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

site review

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,499 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Body background colour is not set.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

I'd drop the date in the top right hand corner. I don't need a website to tell me what day of the week it is. It's unnecessarily adding to the fold.

I'd also finish the site (content, menu, footer, graphics) before looking for feedback.

You should drop the inline styling and move to external stylesheets too. Although you're probably going to do this anyway.

Overall from what I have seen it looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭swordsinfo

what about replacing the date with a days to go till event counter?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Sponsorship Opportunities - spelling error in Plantinum

Found some of the text a bit of a strain - particularly under Meeting Links at the bottom of the page, the First Announcement Program Information. It's legible, but a bit uncomfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭swordsinfo

need a bit more info - what kind of resolution are you looking at it at - will put in some sort of dynamic css if required!

• Advertisement
Advertisement