Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

friends seasons 1-10 tescos 4.99 a season

Options
  • 11-10-2008 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Thought this a bargain at 4.99 a season 1-10 all in stock at clearwater... anyone see it cheaper elsewhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

bee_dix wrote: »
    Thought this a bargain at 4.99 a season 1-10 all in stock at clearwater... anyone see it cheaper elsewhere?

anyone know if this offer is in all tescos?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭colhickey

Have been to most of the tesco's around Waterford (Poleberry, Ardkeen, Lisduggan) and the newly opened Tramore branch and all have these for €5 per season. After talking to one of the managers, they say it is a country-wide price.

I went to all these branches looking for season 10 to finish the set and none had this season on display. Had to ask them to go into the back and find it. Seemingly, they put a few out and only replace them when most, if not all, are gone - so ask if you do not see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

Much better than Zavvi's 64.99 for the lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭colhickey

Or, even better, one of this week's HMV "specials" emails with the subject line of "Friends dvds for just £8.99 – could they BE any cheaper?".

At an additional £2.50 per item for shipping, I was really tempted to enlighten them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭ibuprofen

Seriously ...that's not a bargain it's a torture device. :pac:
    does anyone watch it anymore!!! .... seriously

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

I tried finding the lot of the for my oh's crimbo pressie last year and I was looking at €150 so thats a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I tried finding the lot of the for my oh's crimbo pressie last year and I was looking at €150 so thats a bargain.
    Yip, I bought them all individually at different times last year (online) and I ended up paying about £130 st. So a bargain - YES

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

this is a great offer, not in all tescos though as arklow dont have it, and all sold out in wexford and gorey

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

ibuprofen wrote: »
    Seriously ...that's not a bargain it's a torture device. :pac:
    does anyone watch it anymore!!! .... seriously

QFT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cluborangerocks

anyone know if they still have these in the tesco in finglas?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

i rang probably half of the tescos today and none had any left im afraid, im fairly sure finglas was one of them, but a few of them said that they would be getting them back in

Advertisement