Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians Wanted For Metal Band

Options
  • 10-10-2008 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey there, we are looking for a lead guitarist, bass player.
    We have a top notch recording studio using mac computers, Logic Pro 7.2, and many other pro industry packages.
    We are doing original material, influences Killswitch Engage, Bullet For My Valentine, Alice In Chains, Slayer, Steve Vai, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Chimaira, God Forbid, Pro Pain, Slipknot, Dream Theatre, Ozzy, RATM, NIN, Amon Amarth, Nightwish, Children Of Bodom, Incubus, In Flames, Apocalyptica, Machine Head, Disturbed, Soulfly, Sepultura, Queensryche and Megadeth.

Our Music style is kinda along the line of Metal/Industrial with elements of orchestras, dark synths, off time head banging beats with male vocals.

If your interested and want meet up and let you hear some of the material contact

Eddie at Dead Planet Rekerdz on 087 280 3449 Dublin Area.

Thanks for taking the time to read this advertisement and hope to hear from you soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭wittycynic

What kind of age group are we talking about here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 speedbeatkiller

people in there 20s upwards

people in there 20s upwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 davidquinn

Any sound samples available to listen too?

I have for the new stuff but wont be putting it on the internet untill fully mastered, if you send me a private message I will give you links to my own solo stuff from the past. This is a band Im creating not a solo project.

Thanks

Eddie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭xseanx

Sup,
    i'm 19 i sing and i wanna be in a metal band,
    pm me

I pmed you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lastjudgement

Hi ,

Im a metal vocalist and vocal trainer. I have been on 2 albums released already and have 5 years gigging experience. Band split up and now im available . Would be interested in working with you.

Let me know .

Gavin

www.myspace.com/lastjudgementmetal

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hi ,

Im a metal vocalist and vocal trainer. I have been on 2 albums released already and have 5 years gigging experience. Band split up and now im available . Would be interested in working with you.

Let me know .

Gavin

www.myspace.com/lastjudgementmetal
    Please note the post before yours is from 2008 so you might not get much of a response ;).

Advertisement