Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get their picnic tickets today?

Options
  • 10-10-2008 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

Electricpicnic 09 early tickets went on sale today.
    First time I'd been this year,great festival.Had a great view form top of camper field at all the different vans.Never seen such a huge amount of campervans together:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 champer

Yes got my ticket today too but it is such a stupid system that they have in place. You can buy early bird ticket but you acannot buy camper ticket so when camper tickets are released you cannot buy one unless you are buying an entry ticket too :mad:

Anyway apart from that it was fabulous and it was fantastic seeing the varying campervans and some of the ideas people had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Cathal10

it rocked alright,
    had issues with a security guard though who reckoned my van was a home build, and wasn't letting me in,
    taxed as a camper with all amenities so it took a kind Garda to let me in,
    anyone have such trouble?

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭paddyb

my camper is a converted van and I had no problems

Advertisement