Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V-Smile Console in Smyths Toys

Options
  • 10-10-2008 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hi there,

just picked up a V-Smile Console (there is a choice of Thomas or Dora) reduced from 69.99 to 36.84, it comes with an extra joystick (worth 21) and if you're lucky you could get the dance mat for 4.99 (reduced from 44.99)....that's a total of 41.83 for what should have been around 135....

That was in Smyths Toys Limerick btw...

Enjoy,

Magic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Quite good I like the Dora one... Well not for myself :o

Is this the dance mat?

Couple of other things on the website reduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭magicEye

Yes, that's the dance mat....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Thanks, OP, I had a chat with Santa this morning about this and he says he'll see what he can do :D

Oh, and the power adapter is NOT included, but santa's elf told me that it's a fairly standard 9v jobbie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Went out to blach and thought they where all gone. They had the boxes on the shelf that were empty. Brought the empty box to the counter and got it there. The adaptor, mat and console came to about 53. Thanks op, nice find.

Advertisement