Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Kenny T Shirt on "How Low Can You Go: Reality Check"

Options
  • 10-10-2008 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭

Did anybody else spot this? Baz was wearing it in the episode about Mayo that was aired on Monday 6th. It was possibly the funniest T-Shirt I've ever seen! Picture of Pat with "Get Off My Land" printed around him! I actually fell over when I saw it. :rolleyes:
    So... Does anybody know where one could procure one of these fine garments? Googled it but no luck.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Doggon

I thought I was seeing things because I was not sure if I had seen it too. Its f##kin HILARIOUS! It was Mick that was wearing it. I'm trying to find out where they got it. let me know if you find out, I must have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

eh i think it would be highly delightful if you could process away from my abode

t_HB0822.landblack.jpg

http://www.hairybaby.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

eh i think it would be highly delightful if you could process away from my abode

t_HB0822.landblack.jpg

http://www.hairybaby.com/

That's a class shirt but I can't find the link to purchase it on their site? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Some nice t-shirts on that site, but they're way too expensive. €30 is taking the piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Some nice t-shirts on that site, but they're way too expensive. €30 is taking the piss.

pat's obviously getting his cut :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Doggon

Cant believe that RTE let him wear it, funny though. They're ejits, but funny ejits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Thanks all, I think its €30 well spent to be honest! :D

Advertisement