Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the north face

Options
  • 10-10-2008 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

can any one recomend any irish shops that sell their products on line or UK that will delever here

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Cotswold Outdoor (www.cotswoldoutdoor.com) that I've bought from before. Their website seems to be playing up at the moment though .. it only displays a handful of items for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Alun wrote: »
    Cotswold Outdoor (www.cotswoldoutdoor.com) that I've bought from before. Their website seems to be playing up at the moment though .. it only displays a handful of items for sale.

was just on there, can hardly view any products

;)

price wise, how do they compare with here

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Alun

irish-stew wrote: »
    was just on there, can hardly few any products
    Rest assured, they sell a lot more than that :)
    price wise, how do they compare with here
    I'm not sure, I've only really used them for items I can't get here easily at all, so it's difficult to compare.

Also here in Ireland, the Great Outdoors (www.greatoutdoors.ie) sell North Face stuff.

Also I'm sure others here will have other websites they can recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

I find needlesports.com to be very good. Not sure weather it's cheaper than here for TNF but like Alun i use them for stuff that's hard to find or overpriced here.

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

If you fancy a spin you could go the shops below.(All in Belfast). Im in Dublin and its only about 1 1/2 - 2hrs from here.

You could try Tiso in Belfast. They also sell online: http://www.tiso.com/uk_shops/belfast/

There is Jacksons Sports in Belfast: http://www.jackson-sports.com/

There is Cotswald Outdoors in Belfast : http://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/shops

I've been all of the above shops on numerous occasions. Ive ordered stuff from Jacksons and they were very prompt with their delivery. Jacksons have a small store compared to the other two big chains but their range of stuff is crazy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

I can recommend Jackson Sports (I'm not sure how much North Face stuff they carry though) - I placed an order on a Monday night and it was delivered for free on the following Wednesday. They accept PayPal.

PS actually they don't have any North Face stuff at all. But they do have good alternatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

www.snowandrock.com have opened a store in dundrum town centre.

Advertisement