Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolf Armouries

Options
  • 10-10-2008 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever ordered from them do you know if there reliable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Reliable but hideously expensive. Unless you've got a fat wallet I'd shop elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

NakedDex wrote: »
    Reliable but hideously expensive. Unless you've got a fat wallet I'd shop elsewhere.

+1

Only if you can't get it elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

They can't be that bad, can they?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Compare their prices and you'll see what we mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

They can't be that bad, can they?

They really can. Even with shipping and VAT on orders from china, china is still cheaper. Redwolf ect too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

Postage from the UK is much cheaper than HK, And faster so in the end when you get it, its not that much more expensive, and its easer to send it back if its no good or has a prob!!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

MAD Ozzie wrote: »
    Postage from the UK is much cheaper than HK, And faster so in the end when you get it, its not that much more expensive, and its easer to send it back if its no good or has a prob!!

Not always, depends on who you are ordering from. I was going to order the DE M56DL from Airsoft Scotland until I saw the shipping cost, €46! Thats €10 more expensive than getting it shipped by TNT from Hong Kong.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Well it's no secret that the cost of shipping is inversley proportional to the waiting time.

If you don't have the time to wait six years for something to come from HK, then it's good to have the option.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

I'm IN the UK and it's faster to get stuff from HK usually.... as long as I'm using TNT :)

RSOV and Gunner are the same if not cheaper for shipping than wolf. WGC may be slightly dearer but their prices are the same digits but with $ instead of £ at the front... 250USD or 250 GBP..see what I mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

I've bought stuff from WolfArmouries once before. They're service is fine but the courier they use subcontract Irish deliveries out to another company, (can't think of their name at the moment) and they are notoriously crap. In fact when I was trying to find out where my delivery had gone to I found a thread here on boards from dozens of people complaining about them.

Simply put, don't waste your time. If you can get it from an Irish retailer, all well and good, if not, go Hong Kong!

I've bought stuff from WolfArmouries once before. They're service is fine but the courier they use subcontract Irish deliveries out to another company, (can't think of their name at the moment) and they are notoriously crap. In fact when I was trying to find out where my delivery had gone to I found a thread here on boards from dozens of people complaining about them.

Simply put, don't waste your time. If you can get it from an Irish retailer, all well and good, if not, go Hong Kong!

I wonder, was that Nightline?

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

I wonder, was that Nightline?

No, all I remember is that their name begins with a 'G', I never heard of them before my order and I haven't since, they wouldn't be as big as nightline.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Has to be GLS so, yep they have a rep alright :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

ok so whats the best hong kong ish site

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Advertisement