Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16 GB USB Key €24 + Free shipping (UK Only unfortuantely)

Options
  • 10-10-2008 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Link

6167052m.jpg

€23.99 + Free shipping from play.com
    The PNY Attache Premium USB2.0 provides the best mobile storage for people on the go!

Available up to 16GB, this new model Attache has been developed with an innovative capless concept to provide the most user-friendly solution possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

DVD, music, games, books, and clothing are eligible. Unfortunately, we cannot delivery electronics, personal computers, gadgets, or mobile outside of the UK.
    ;)

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

:( If anyone is interested in joining me, I am individually emailing Play about their policy of not shipping electronics to Ireland, just to let them know that me or any friends won't ever be using their system again - it's ridiculously frustrating to find a good deal on there in electronics (I didn't know they wouldn't ship these outside of uk until last night) only to be told at the point where you are paying them that they won't ship. Why the hell are these items on a .com website that only ships to the uk. total bs, and they can buck my salls if they think I'll ever use the site because of that. Perhaps a load of individual emails to that effect might help a policy change. b@stards.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭ripcord

Play.com checkout says it can only be delivered to UK addresses. (And It was priced in euros)

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭drunk_monk

That's a great price, cheers for that :)

Oh dear just seen the other posts :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

damn sorry about that guys...forgot they don't ship electronics sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

jim o doom wrote: »
    :( If anyone is interested in joining me, I am individually emailing Play about their policy of not shipping electronics to Ireland, just to let them know that me or any friends won't ever be using their system again - it's ridiculously frustrating to find a good deal on there in electronics (I didn't know they wouldn't ship these outside of uk until last night) only to be told at the point where you are paying them that they won't ship. Why the hell are these items on a .com website that only ships to the uk. total bs, and they can buck my salls if they think I'll ever use the site because of that. Perhaps a load of individual emails to that effect might help a policy change. b@stards.

I think the reason they don't ship here is because they don't comply with the WEEE recycling directive. All the emails in the world won't change that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,974 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I think the reason they don't ship here is because they don't comply with the WEEE recycling directive. All the emails in the world won't change that.

Yup I'm afraid this is true. We seem to be the only country to be enforcing the WEEE charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Well, I'm a little bit sad that all you guys cant order one of these..... on the other hand:
    To: Bigeejit

This email is only an acknowledgement of receipt of your order which has been passed to our dispatch department to be processed.

Thank you for ordering with www.play.com

Please check the following order information:

Order Reference(s) : 14365xxxx

Item : PNY Attache Premium 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
    Price : GBP 16.99
    Quantity : 1
    Delivery Cost : Free
    Payment : Credit Card

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

bigeejit.. they're posting it to you? are you resident in Ireland too? how did you bypass the only uk thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

I live just outside London :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

BigEejit wrote: »
    I live just outside London :pac:
    Could you not fit "fucking" in between the ""Big" and "Ejit" in your user name? :D

Advertisement