Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few interesting bets

Options
  • 10-10-2008 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

First of all i think backing Montauban + 30 is a good bet for tonight with these conditions. winning by over 30 is a lot in a rugby game and with terrible conditions i cant see it happening.

I would also like to recommend backing Mid Kerry to win the kerry senior football championship at 10/3. They have an easy quarter final on sunday against Kenmare and with the likes of Darren Sull, Sean Sull, D Walsh and Aidan O'Shea, all kerry panellists, then i think they are a great bet.

That is all :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

Sound advice boy. I also fancy mid Kerry. If they use D o'Sullivan to his potential, they'll go a long way.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,417 ✭✭✭✭cson

Nice shout on the rugby.

Whoever made out the handicap for that match needs their head checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,313 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

In fairness any handicap would have been beaten. Munster were shockingly bad. Two minutes from seeing a 1/250 shot being beaten

Advertisement