Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crisis Warhead PC Game - €18.50 + Free shipping

Options
  • 10-10-2008 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Link

877619_GS_M_F.JPG

£14.93 = €18.50 + Free shipping from thehut.com
    Adapt. Engage. Dominate!

FIGHT AS THE VOLATILE SGT. SYKES on a secret mission to stop the enemy from obtaining a weapon that
    threatens humanity.

Never play the same way twice-experiment with going STEALTH or with GUNS BLAZING in OVER-THE-TOP
    ACTION.

This Parallel story to the 2007 PC GAME OF THE YEAR does not require crysis to play.

Engage in new team instant action matches and other EXPLOSIVE MULTIPLAYER games modes on 21 maps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

nice one, soon as I get home I'm getting that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Good deal but how many ads do you need to post ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

one per bargain alert? If I just posted one thread with all the PC games that are cheap in it, people have to click into it to see if theres any they like...if I post one per thread with the name of the game in the title, then they don't have to click into the thread if they know they arent interested in the game...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,974 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

It's €18.50 from the hut, about €21 from play and I saw Game in the Ilac selling it for about €25. Almost everywhere else in town is selling this for €45 which is scandalous.

yea i thought it was mad...this game is just out I thought..don't see how the hut are selling it so cheap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

i just got this but from Sendit for 4p cheaper :)
    and 101 cd had it for a whole 8p cheaper! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

i think why its so cheap is because its like an "expansion pack" to the first game as in there is not much new items in the game. its much the same as crysis but different "maps and skins"

but still a great steal..

cheers for the link...

oh yea steam are selling it for about €27

just so everyone knows - its not technically an expansion pack - you don't need the original crysis to play it...but I know what you mean

Advertisement