Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teachers - Series 1 -4 €31 + free shipping

Options
  • 10-10-2008 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Link

£24.93 = €31

Free shipping from thehut.com to Ireland

721692_DV_M_F.JPG
    The lives and lifestyles of a group of young comprehensive school teachers in Bristol forms the backdrop for his critically acclaimed Channel 4 comedy drama series.

Teachers is a funny, irreverent look at the people we entrust our kids' education to. It follows a group of young teachers who really aren't that different to their pupils. They smoke behind the bike-sheds, argue with their parents and always have an excuse as to why they're late for school. More than anything teachers reminds us than just because you're supposed to be a role model, doesn't mean you don't share the same concerns as every other twenty-something: what am I doing with my life and am I getting enough sex....?

Advertisement