Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Futurama DVD question

Options
  • 09-10-2008 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

I bought the 4x Futurama DVD seasons from various sources recently. Problem is upon their arrival I noticed that some of the seasons come in regular sized DVD boxes and some of the others come in slimline boxes. So basically I now have 4x boxsets that don't really "fit" together.

What I want to know is which sized ones are the 'correct' set ie the set if I'd bought them off the high street today. Also is there any difference in the content of the slimline seasons vs the normal size box seasons?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭bada_bing

The normal sized dvd cases were used when the show came onto DVD a few years ago, i have all the seasons in that format. Then last year they started using slimline dvd cases which seems to be the current trend for all tv shows on dvd now. I reckon the DVD contents are still exactly the same, it's just that the packaging is slimmer and takes up less space than the old one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Great.thanks

Advertisement