Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ideas how to market this new search engine site

Options
  • 09-10-2008 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hi im finally about ready to launch my new site.its a serch engine similar to google and there are helpfull quick links for bebo and youtube.
    id be interested to see what ideas people would have as to marketing this site?

www.yeaay.com

Thanks
    Andrew.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭deepriver

soom google sponsored links?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

ok ill be first to ask so. how does it work, i did one or two quick searches and i was about to say that it seems to echo google search but it seems to be quite specific. IE google ranks my homepage for "computer maintenance in limerick" whilst you rank the actual maintenance page, rather than the homepage,.... which is pretty cool (and specific/relevant)

whats the story with it?

by the way unless i am mistaken your title tags just reflect the web URL which is a bit of a SEO no no.

plus it only shows 1000 links is this a limit that you have purposely set, Who searches past that anyway i suppose.

Anyhu, whatever you have done, well done.

Advertisement