Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any damaged/ second hand racing suits going?

Options
  • 09-10-2008 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,
    I'm a fashion student in NCAD currently doing a menswear project on motorsport and racing suits in particular. problem is I'm finding it really hard to find a suit and I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who might have an old/damaged suit which they might donate or sell me?

Cheers,
    Clare

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

Hey Clare, try http://www.rallyforums.com - Irish rallying site, plenty of competitors on there.

You should be able to get old suits which are no longer homologated on there (i.e. no longer acceptable for competition by scrutineers), they're not really of any further use to competitors so I wouldn't recommend paying much for them.

Rgds DH

Advertisement