Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-Contact American Football in Clonmel, South Tipperary. :)

Options
  • 08-10-2008 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone.

Just thought I'd put up a post here for anyone at all who'd have an interest in playing American Football in Clonmel, Tipperary. At the moment, The Clonmel Warriors are a non-contact team and developing. American Football is well accomodated In Ireland with a league set up for the fully kitted version, there's a league also for flag football.

If you've any interest whatsoever, do contact me. We have a few players and are on the lookout for more. Ages of 16+ are welcomed. If you don't have any idea of how the game is played but have an interest in playing, it's no problem, we'll teach you all the ins and outs of it!

Here's the Warriors Bebo Page : http://www.bebo.com/warriorsfootball

Training takes place each Saturday at 11 am at the Tipperary Insitute. (across from Clonmel Og)

If you've any questions, leave a reply or contact me at Lukozade16@hotmail.com

Thanks,
    Luke. smile.gif

Advertisement