Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Family

Options
  • 08-10-2008 8:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone see this? I only caught the last 30 minutes of it last night and it has me interested enough to tune in tonight.

Don't really know what the point of the show is, just too see how family life is i guess. Initially i thought the dad was a complete twat, in fact, yeah he is a bit of a twat.

Also, does anyone know how old the daughter is? Because i have had impure thoughts. Mother's not bad either! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

...in the same boat here. Caught a bit last week and then this weeks show. The two daughters are emily and charlotte, 19 and 17 and the son tom is 14. Emily and the mum are defo alright. I think the dad is ok, he means well but gets a bit excited up and down. They have a third daughter who lives with her fiance and husband. Beats big brother hands down.

Advertisement