Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humans vs. Zombies - New craze sweeping American colleges

Options

Comments

How come we're not doing this over here? Would be awesome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Would be one of the few LARPs I might witness where I wouldn't instantly lose all respect for those participating.
    It is surprising that the colleges here don't seem to do it, it'd probably already fit in with either games, sci-fi or horror socs in the colleges, heck those socs could even get together for such and really make it big while reducing the admin workload on any individual soc.
    Might confuse/scare the staff though if held on campus and they weren't made aware that it'd be happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

I'll overlook the fact that they're allowed to sprint:rolleyes: but just because it sounds like a lot of fun. It'd be great in the woods with a big group of people

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Even on a decent sized campus with many buildings it could be a laugh, no idea whether there's a horde of the undead around the next corner or in the next building, should you hide or keep moving, etc....

Advertisement