Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

covering bets

Options
  • 08-10-2008 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭

ok so i have 250 going onto Red Jade at Nottinghm in a few minutes, he is the final horse in a treble. my original stake was only 20euro

should i put a 5er each on the second and 3rd favorite? 4/1 and 5/1 respectively, so that no matter what happens i cover my stake or make small profit??

the price of Red Jade is now 4/6 so i stand to do well if he comes in, but is it worth covering?

or maybe just putting 20 on the Philip Robinson horse? he is 5/1 so if he wins im up 60, if the Richard hills horse wins, ill be shocked cuz richard hills is brutal......

or should i jyst leave the bet as is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 jayo27

Personally at the odds I would let it ride. looks a good thing. good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 jayo27

a few pound for one of the outsiders Ibetson 25-12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

i did just that, i stuck a tenner e/w on ibeson.....and i also stuck another 50 on red jade :) once i saw the Jarvis horse acting up so much before loading i figured there was no real challenger

Advertisement