Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Photo Frames

Options
  • 08-10-2008 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Better ask the experts this one as I'm getting huge price differences online and in the various photo shops. Where's the best place to get a decent digital photo fram - say 7*5 with some decent memory for preferably under a 100 euro?

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

Wow thanks for all the great responses, the answer Argos!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

In fairness, the digital photo frames are very interesting things. And to guve you advice would be just to search the web for tests and comparisons. They are being compared in photo magazines on regular basis. The issue is that they have different features and it is mostly up to you what are you looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

If you read my original post you'll see exactly what I was looking for, 7*5 frame, decent memory and under a hundred quid. Just thought some of the photography enthusiasts might know off the top of their heads or recommend one they bought themselves but if as the saying goes if you want something done, do it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

nhughes100 wrote: »
    ...if you want something done, do it yourself.

Exactly :-) I am buying differet presents, not a picture frame so far. My relatives are PC literate and my grandparents are already gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭what to do?

how do these things work?

i think they need to be plugged in????? so that would take away from the clean lines.

secondly, do they need to have a memory card inserted?????? if so, how does that work??? most of my shots are crap, so everytime i upload the memory card i only get a few decent shots. is it possible to go through my computer and download a few nice shots onto an CF card somehow????? that then renders my memory card out of action????

do any of these things come with some kind of USB port and a cable and inbuilt memory?????

thanks a mill.

• Advertisement
Advertisement