Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks - Mike Barnes - Opening Credits?

Options
  • 08-10-2008 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

Does anyone think that he shud be in the opening credits.

I firmly believe so - i don't understand why they don't put older characters in them. Frankie and Jack Osbourne, Leo Valentine, Myra McQueen, and especially Mike Barnes have been main characters in the soap for a good while now. Appearing more times than Gilly, Rhys and even Russ over the past few months.

They have that little girl - holly i think, in it even though she has only been in 3 episodes over the past 2 months.

What do ye think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

I agree. Mike is practically one of the "young" cast himself what with both Zoe and Michaela falling for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

I know this isnt what you asked but was anyone watching this on tv3 and how come its no been on for over a month? yea I agree about mike he is quite cute for his age so he should definitely be in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

It looks like they got rid of it in order to repeat the 4 hours of X-Factor that was on the night before. As if X-Factor isn't on enough already!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭iseegirls

TV3 started showing it in October 2006, and they finished showing it in Oct 2008 - so it just looked it was only a 2year deal.

It just failed terribly on prime time as it was about 5 weeks behind the Channel 4 show, which i didn't really understand. If it was up to date, I think it would have survived.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 xxxlindylooxxx

yes i think mike barnes should be ib the credit so should all the others, like u said they have been in the soap for a long time now, would love to see mike in the credits think hes a hottie lol. cant wait for the late nite hollyoaks to start gonna be great keep it up im a big fan of the soap. :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement