Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Mens Dry Cut - Celbridge

Options
  • 08-10-2008 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Celbridge - beside Tesco.
    I think the place is called HUBU.
    It's mainly a Female Salon but the trainees are looking for male models heads to practice on.
    Mon - Fri 9am to 6pm.
    There's a printed A4 sign in the window.
    If you do get it, leave the girls a tip. Trainee Hairdresser wages are not much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Armadillo wrote: »
    If you do get it, leave the girls a tip. Trainee Hairdresser wages are not much.

Then your haircut would not be free lol

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Armadillo

Tip is not compulsary, just a nice jesture and courtesy.
    Maybe I should change the title to 'Free haircuts for total stinge-merchants'.
    LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Or maybe to, 'Free haircuts by Trainees'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Tip is not compulsary, just a nice jesture and courtesy.
    LOL

Tipping culture is bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

i wonder would they trim by pubes?

i would defo give a tip if they did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jvc

i wonder would they trim by pubes?

i would defo give a tip if they did.
    Could be dangerous though. They are only trainees!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

They have been offering free hair cuts every day this week on Grafton Street. They must think I need one because I keep being offered one. I think it's Robert Chambers? Half way down on the side of Bewleys anyway.

What do people want to be tipped for it? I can go get my hair cut in the local barber for 7 euro and anything below a fiver would seem like a puny tip. I'd rather have it cut by the local barber than risk the trainee if its going to be a 2 euro difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Armadillo

Ah, Bollocks Begrudgery..........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

johnfás wrote: »
    They have been offering free hair cuts every day this week on Grafton Street. They must think I need one because I keep being offered one. I think it's Robert Chambers? Half way down on the side of Bewleys anyway.

What do people want to be tipped for it? I can go get my hair cut in the local barber for 7 euro and anything below a fiver would seem like a puny tip. I'd rather have it cut by the local barber than risk the trainee if its going to be a 2 euro difference.

:D Sound good not up for going to my usual hairdressers right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

For what's it's worth, I saw a similar sign in the barbers on the North-East corner of Temple Bar Square this afternoon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭MrAbc

Seeing as you'd be entering into such a dangerous environment of untrained women with lethally sharp scissors(or even worse: dull scissors!!), possibly performing hazardous experimental procedures with combs that scrape half your skull off... surely they should pay YOU perhaps?! LOL :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

Just to inform everyone, Ciaran Hickey from Roscommon is unhappy

Advertisement