Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will there be Hunter/Lickers Even Nemesis?

Options
  • 08-10-2008 2:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

If there are then were all FCUKED, all previous plans and hideouts are to be rethought.

New weapons and strategy's please......ahhhhh [licker drops from ceiling]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭gabigeist

What's "Hunter/Lickers Even Nemesis?" If this is a prank post, please consider the time you are wasting when our Zombie emergency services could be dealing with real queries.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

gabigeist wrote: »
    What's "Hunter/Lickers Even Nemesis?" If this is a prank post, please consider the time you are wasting when our Zombie emergency services could be dealing with real queries.

I think they are all monsters from the Resident Evil zombie games..:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Duff wrote: »
    I think they are all monsters from the Resident Evil zombie games..:confused:

Indeed they are and to answear the question. No, there will not be unless they are created in a lab like in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

nVid wrote: »
    If there are then were all FCUKED, all previous plans and hideouts are to be rethought.

I reckon you need to give the games a rest man

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Evolute wrote: »
    I reckon you need to give the games a rest man

If nothing else they distract you giving a zombie time to sneak up on you...
    *looks around furtively as he posts*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

nVid wrote: »

I suppose what animals in the known kingdom contain similar attributes? As previously mentioned these creatures from Resident Evil games were created by man.

As in what if the virus passed on to say elephants or lions.....then we're truly shagged!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I don't know - I haven't seen an elephant around here in a while....

I don't know - I haven't seen an elephant around here in a while....

See, they're uber-stealthy!!!:eek:

chin_grin wrote: »
    As in what if the virus passed on to say elephants or lions.....then we're truly shagged!

Not at all the people out near dublin zoo would probably be quite screwed though lol

When you think about it the number of stray cats and dogs in Dublin could be even more of a contributing factor in our downfall than the actual people-zombies.:eek:

• Advertisement

farohar wrote: »
    When you think about it the number of stray cats and dogs in Dublin could be even more of a contributing factor in our downfall than the actual people-zombies.:eek:

They have to be infected before they become a problem

Advertisement