Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand converter for b2b

Options
  • 07-10-2008 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any hand converters for b2b/entraction that will allow me to import hands into HM?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭robinlacey

what are the games like?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Anyone know of any hand converters for b2b/entraction that will allow me to import hands into HM?

I dont think it can be done
    robinlacey wrote: »
    what are the games like?

At e200nl every table was about 22/10. From my brief time playing there I found there were virtually no fish and most of the regs just won't put a cent in unless you're crushed. Any place where I have positive won$without showdown is a weird one. Though I guess thats a while back, and you're more interested in the higher games.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Just trying the games out for the first time today

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cuQa

wow, I am new to the forum and browsed a little and would really love to have that converter too..

anyone can help? :/

Regards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

zuutroy wrote: »
    At e200nl every table was about 22/10. From my brief time playing there I found there were virtually no fish and most of the regs just won't put a cent in unless you're crushed. Any place where I have positive won$without showdown is a weird one. Though I guess thats a while back, and you're more interested in the higher games.

Entraction really that nitty? There seems to be a lot of boards players there, I wonder what's the attraction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cuQa

noiqpoker joined entraction..

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Icarus152

New on Entraction myself,seems to be full of multitabling Scandys. Maybe its just the skin I'm using,but the Hand History thing is a nuisance.You have to request your history and it only goes back to 50 hands.

Anyone know how to set up Pokertracker? There's no HH file on my computer.

In my limited experience,rakeback is generous but the games are tight as hell.

Advertisement