Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thread gone ???

Options
  • 07-10-2008 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

ok people seems the mods found somthing wrong with my last thread about practical pistol must be anti MIA or somthing .
    any way if your interested go here and you can talk with the people running it.

edit> removed - promoting banned user.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Not just locked. Deleted.
    What's the story ???

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Kristov

miss spelling ? wrong type face ? dunno i didnt say anything mad ..did i ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

How often do you ever see MIA mentioned on here?

I was under the impression there was some kinda problem with them on here after an incident or something.. But again I'm not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Oh Oh ..... right. I forgot about all that stuff.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

might be a good idea to simply email a mod in regard to this?

• Advertisement

Doomofman wrote: »
    How often do you ever see MIA mentioned on here?

I only mentiond them because their the ones running the comp how are people gona know where to go for the comp rules and regs if i dont tell them .

Puding wrote: »
    might be a good idea to simply email a mod in regard to this?

i did but got no reply .. im not trying to start trouble or anything all i was doing was letting people know about somthing to do with airsoft and who was running it ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

ye mia used to have athread but i dont know if they do anymore it got locked for a while must go check the retailers section to see what the dealio is

• Registered Users Posts: 34,695 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

MIA were sitebanned a while ago for an absolute rake of issues on this forum that I'm not going to go into here.

If you want to discuss this kind of thing, take it to the feedback forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

The thread was deleted by me. The site involved had caused us quite a few problems in the past. I probably would have left the thread until the user involved who is sitebanned permanently posted via a duplicate account advertising the site.

I made the decision to close and delete the thread and the decision has been made to remove all threads that are mentioning services from this person.

They were given a second chance after being site banned before due to my efforts and they decided to throw that back in my face. I remember people like that for a very very long time.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement