Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelodge €39 per room per night

Options
  • 07-10-2008 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭

Advance notice of Travelodge's Winter Sale, starts TOMORROW

For stays from November through to March

€39/£29 per room per night.

http://www.travelodge.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

I booked a room in Covent Garden months ago and it was that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

Yeah the UK have ongoing offers but they're rare enough in ROI

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Energizeer

Ah balls, I just know my cheap ass company are gunna put me up in one of these next week if they are this cheap :(
    You have to ask for and Iron...
    No internet in ur room either.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Energizeer wrote: »
    Ah balls, I just know my cheap ass company are gunna put me up in one of these next week if they are this cheap :(
    You have to ask for and Iron...
    No internet in ur room either.

Most of the Travelodges have internet access now, that you can also use with iPass if your company gives you a subscription to that service.

I've never had a bad experience staying in a Travelodge..they keep their costs down by not providing hairdryers, irons etc in the room, i.e. stuff that gets stolen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

Was looking at booking a weekend in Galway and notice that for the other locations you can get 29/39 on a Fri/Sat night but not for Galway, consistently 79 euro.
    Thats a bit of a bummer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JJ Smith

Guys I booked 5 rooms for the last weekend in November in Galway Travelodge this morning when I saw the sale ad. I got 2 rooms at 39 euro and the other 3 at 59 euro for the Saturday night so I am well happy. I guess when they are selling a certain amount of rooms at 39 and then price up from there. Still 79 for a weekend in Galway is great - mate I would book that cos next price up could be 89 :)

I have stayed in Travelodge in England and also Ireland and the hotels in Ireland are actually very nice and everything in the room except if you want a hairdryer you just get one from reception. If the price of another hotel is 20 more expensive for the sake of a hairdryer in the bedroom, give me a Travelodge anyday:confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JJ Smith

and guys they wi-fi access in the rooms as well as an internet kiosk in hotel lobby just fyi :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Thanks to OP for posting. Been looking to book a couple of nights near London - and Hotel prices are painful. This is a good deal though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Thanks OP. Got my sister, husband and niece in for Dublin Airport when going back home after Christmas for €39 for the 3 of them.

Féck it. Tried to book a couple of nights in London and it won't accept my Halifax visa debit card (even though debit cards are listed as acceptable method of payment).:mad:

• Advertisement

The deal might be a good one but God help you if you have to rely on their customer 'service' centre. Clown College springs to mind..

Advertisement