Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welsh Football

Options
  • 07-10-2008 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know enough about welsh football to advise me on whether this bet is good or not?

Rhyl are away to Welshpool Town, Rhyl are in second place, the opponents are just off bottom,

Rhyl are priced at 4/6........the score plenty of goals so it looks ok to me, thought they would be a bit shorter, thinking of putting them in an accum that i am gonna do

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The last time I bet on Welsh league game it was Rhyl (away) against the bottom club - they drew! :mad:

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I love the way in the football forum you'd never see a thread about welsh football but here nobody bats an eyelid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This isn't about football, its about betting! :p It could be Rhyle Ant v Welshpool Town Ant walking up a wall. ;)

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

i didnt realise this when i placed the bet but i cant seem to be able to find updates on the game!!! lol

close my eyes and hope i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

good call rhyl won 2-0:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

lol so i saw!

great result, and since the other teams also came up in the accum it paid a nice 11/2.....got one poxed result though, cambridge scoring in injury time to beat lewes, should never have had to wait that long in fairness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Bubs101 wrote: »
    I love the way in the football forum you'd never see a thread about welsh football but here nobody bats an eyelid

lol sure guys in here will bet on a division 2 or 3 match in greece if someone comes on with stats and says abc fc is a great team and will defo win...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Ace2007 wrote: »
    abc fc is a great team and will defo win...

What odds are they at? :p

Advertisement