Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fella protesting outside Bank of Ireland opp Court House

Options
  • 07-10-2008 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any idea what the fella protesting outside the Bank of Ireland is protesting about or the reason for it. He has a placard that says something like '150,000 held for past 5 year, no reason given & also illegal'.
    That is a very bad paraphrasing on what was on the poster, I was reading it as driving past.
    He was getting support though, people were beeping and waving.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

We havent had a good protestor since the guy that stood on the roof of the roadhouse shouting out the names of drug dealers in carlow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

LOL

Is he still alive??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

lucylu wrote: »
    LOL

Is he still alive??

He's now a dealer...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

/thread.

but your man must be to do with the bale out plan by the goverment. btw i found out we have the 2nd biggest bale out plan in the world for the banks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

lucylu wrote: »
    LOL

Is he still alive??

Dont think anything happened him in the aftermath of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

We havent had a good protestor since the guy that stood on the roof of the roadhouse shouting out the names of drug dealers in carlow!

seemingly the whole thing was a distraction for the guards as they were bringing a really large amount of drugs into carlow that night.

wasn't he threatening to throw himself of the roof

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

that guy is protesting monies being held by a firm of solicitors to do with some probate case i think, the solicitors are holding the moniy from someones will in case someone contests it?

Advertisement