Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair 3 day "Free" flight sale

Options
  • 07-10-2008 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Ryanair have a free flight (1 cent & credit card charges) sale on,

Fares include taxes & charges
    Booking Period: Tue 07th Oct 08 - Thu 09th Oct 08
    Travel Period: Thu 23rd Oct 08 - Tue 16th Dec 08
    Applicable Days: Mon - Thurs & Sat (subject to availability)

http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Practically zero cheap flights available on Saturdays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭daithi666

Just bought ticket there now... Doing daytrip to London. I bought tickets online for Easybus to central London too.... Total cost of everything €15. Unbelievable! Ya wouldn't get to most parts of Ireland for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

daithi666 wrote: »
    Just bought ticket there now... Doing daytrip to London. I bought tickets online for Easybus to central London too.... Total cost of everything €15. Unbelievable! Ya wouldn't get to most parts of Ireland for that.

how much time does this leave you in london?:eek:, spending a day in dublin airport/stansted airport, 2 ryanair planes, and 2 easybuses will already take up about 7 hours (and that's not factoring in any delays), and to be fair sounds more like torture than anything else!!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭jam_on_toast

pauleoin wrote: »
    Applicable Days: Mon - Thurs & Sat (subject to availability)

Theres the catch, who has the time to fly on these days? and it is nearly impossible to find one of the cheap saturday ones.

They've been floggin this deal for the past few weeks non-stop, nobodies buying obviously.

If there is a friday and sunday sale, then i'm there in a second!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Practically zero cheap flights available on Saturdays.

I checked a few Saturdays yesterday morning for matches, no problem getting flights for 0.01.

Seem to be all gone now though - they're all 0.00 with fees.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

daithi666 wrote: »

You sir, are insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

If there is a friday and sunday sale, then i'm there in a second!

That's why there aren't weekend sales - people need to travel therefore the deal would cost them money. These mid-week deals are to get bums on seats (plus the hope that people cancel / baggage too heavy, etc I'm sure...)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I didn't see ANY free seats on Edinburgh-Dublin. :mad:

Advertisement