Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 - How Irish People Have Sex?

Options
  • 07-10-2008 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Do we really give a fcuk?*

*no pun intended

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I for one hope to pick up some tips.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 68,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

"Clumsily" I would have thought the answer was? How does that take more than a few seconds, let alone a TV show, to say...

Irish people have sex!?

I thought we laid eggs..

Is that really a TV program? Sounds crap. No wonder i don't have a TV*. Paying for that crap.

*May be a lie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Drunk, eyes closed and as quick as possible....now what I really want to know is how tree man has sex....just picture that next time you're trying to have sex or fap off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

A thread about sex and post #2 didnt contain "Yore Ma"
    :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

With all the lights out, lying back, praying and thinking of your duty to Ireland.:p

But seriously until recently sex was practically illegal here - were still only beginners at this game lol.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

FearDark wrote: »
    A thread about sex and post #2 didnt contain "Yore Ma"
    :o
    I thought it went without saying.. here is the revised version...

''I for one hope to pick up some tips so i can efficiently plough yore ma''.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Brace yourself Bridget.

I love that expression, makes me laugh every time I hear it.

Reminds me of the snapper 'gud gerl shaddon'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

ah come on it will be great crack......
    the irish are right goers when ya think about it;)

• Registered Users Posts: 82,007 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

"Alchohol, combined with the motor skilled required to slip on a condom, are to explain how this enigmatic race of peoples has spread to every corner of the globe..."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

I was under the belief that it was due to XY sex determination just like other nations.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

The secret that makes Irish people such great lovers is our mature social attitude & caring nature toward those we choose to sleep combined with superior physical genetics which increase mental and visual stimulation.

51iZ%2BB5WPEL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

How do Irish people have sex?

Unprotected, I would have thought would be the general answer. Hence the epidemic levels of STDs in this country.

Anyway, is this actually a TV programme?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

How do Irish people have sex?
    In mortal sin :mad:

Ah could be ok. Since moving out of home into a student flat, I have a new-found appreciation of trashy TV. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Time to roll out that old joke.

A French man was out for a walk in the countryside and spotted what looked like a couple in a romantic clinch in the field he was passing. He was about to move on when he noticed to his horror that the girl appeared to be dead. He immediately ran to the local village and grabbed a local gendarme. He explained what he had seen and they both ran back to the field. The gendarme told him to wait there and he walked into the field and approached the couple. The man waited anxiously until finally a few minutes later the gendarme returned. "Well", the man asked. "Oh it's fine, shes Irish".

Old as in outdated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

TV3 in 'wannabee' C4 shock horror :eek:

I'll give it a miss I think. *Cringe*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Well it's up against Sunshine on BBC1 so I think I'll skip it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

musician wrote: »
    Well it's up against Sunshine on BBC1 so I think I'll skip it.

Its up against the news on Sky News so I'll give it a miss too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Watched it (through my fingers mostly. Too many old people reminiscing about the rare aul toymes), and I am counting the hours until Joe Duffy arrives to take calls.

FFS, plenty of clear footage of men-women kissing, yet the only girl on girl part of the show was done from dodgy out of clear view camera angles.

Disgusted.

The young virginal church girl scared me.
    The D4 bird annoyed me.
    The 40 year old who talked about having one great crack in his youth and realising this was never to be done again weirded me out. 25 years odd, nads must be at his ankles by now.

As for the original question, I use my lad, generally.

• Advertisement
Advertisement