Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrubs Season 8

Options
  • 07-10-2008 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Major
    In the last eisode of season 8, JD leaves the hospital........ forever!

This was revealed by John C McGinley AKA Dr Cox himself speaking in UCD earlier tonight. To be honest I'd probably prefer not to have found this out, being a huge scrubs fan but seeing as I did I figured I'd share it with y'all;)

So............. any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

When does Season 8 start?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭breadmond

apparently the first episode in the states goes out in january so hopefully soon after that over here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

John C Mc Ginley was in UCD and I didnt know about it?!
    What is this?!?!? :mad:

Ah I dont know....maybe its not true, I'd say the producers would sue his ass off for leaking something so big...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

I was told it was cancelled.. am I being fed crap?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Random wrote: »

In the US, NBC aired the first 7 seasons but finally decided to drop it, so season 8 got picked up by ABC who produce the show. It won't make much difference on our end, as I'd imagine networks here will just buy the rights to season 8 from ABC instead. Not only is not being canceled, but rumors are that ABC wants to keep it going, but with a number of new characters if it performs well this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

You are indeed (I presume you're refering to the UCD thing), it was on the news on RTE2 last night.

Apparently he'll be in TCD tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Yes you are, in 24 easy to swallow installments per year.

Advertisement