Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Episode 302 Spoilers

Options
  • 06-10-2008 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭

Me likey this episode a lot :) I was fairly on edge towards the end of it, first time a TV show has had me like that since eh, the end of Season 2 of Dexter I suppose :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It was good but the end was a bit to be expected really.

Knew Prado would be grateful to Dexter for killing his brother's killer.

Better than episode 1 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

great episode, enormous oh **** feeling when dexter got caught,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Meh, underwhelmed by S3 so far. It all seems very deja vu. Doakes catching Dexter last season was a wtf moment but Migual catching him this time seemed tame.
    Also the soap opera plot line with Dex becoming a Dad is already boring with the exception of Dex Jnr kitted out in Dex's "work" clothes.

Doakes is a big loss from the squad room - he's left a vacuum that they haven't filled yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,545 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Enjoyed it, I agree Doakes is missed big time, I actually enjoy Dexter pondering about becoming a dad, he seems to have it in his head that his child will turn out a killer like him, but he has to remember he turned like that after seeing his mother killed in the container so its not hereditary. I wonder was the blood stain on Miquel's shirt be significant, I see Dex framing him with that in a coming episode. Overall I still think its an outstanding show :)

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Rich1691

Ya I agree, it is a really good show, Season 3 has started right in the thick things unlike last season when he wasn't able to kill, he has had a couple of murders already it should get interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Doakes is a big loss from the squad room - he's left a vacuum that they haven't filled yet.

Yea i miss Doakes and his ridiculously deep voice.
    The banter between him and Dexter was great.

I liked this episode and it was a genuine "oh ****" when he was caught. Looking forward to the next episode.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Brilliant!! When he got caught!! ...looks like more poeple find out about the murder in the next episode. Uh oh... Havnt been so entertained since the finale of season 1. My god, this is a show that actually works season after season. I cannot wait for episode 3.

Oh and why was it so long inbetween 3x01 and 3x02? Hope we dont have to wait too long for 3x03

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

FearDark wrote: »
    Oh and why was it so long inbetween 3x01 and 3x02? Hope we dont have to wait too long for 3x03

It was a wait of 1 week!! Every Sunday it is shown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Episode 1 was leaked about a month ago, so there was a bit of a while between some people seeing episode 1 and 2.
    As you said though, it'll be every Sunday night/Monday morning from here on. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

I enjoyed this episode. S3 is starting well but we'll have to see how it keeps going.

Now for E3 :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement