Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips Power2Go USB battery pack/charger - Tesco

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭ash_kay

I got one of these a few weeks back when they were still selling in Tesco at €27.99 or so.

I don't think the in-built rechargable battery has a huge capacity, but I find it most useful for when I'm travelling because it means I don't have to carry separate chargers for my phone, mp3 player and sat nav.

The little adaptor pieces for the phones seem a little bit flimsy but I think they'll be fine for occasional use.

In case anyone is interested in specifics, I've used it to charge an ipod and an iphone (using the ipod usb cable that came with the ipod), but a Creative Zen V wouldn't charge with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,069 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Found a usb charger in tescos the other day for 5 or 6 euro, comes with one charger for the car and another charger with a standard house plug. Handy if your away from your pc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Location?

MC

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I saw them in coonagh shopping centre clare..

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Location?

MC

Tesco Wilton (Cork)

• Advertisement
Advertisement