Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Eye Centre

Options
  • 06-10-2008 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

Just wondering if anybody has been with these guys for laser and what they think of them? Havent seen much of them mentioned around here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭UU

Shamanic wrote: »
    Just wondering if anybody has been with these guys for laser and what they think of them? Havent seen much of them mentioned around here
    Yeah they're not very well known but judging by their website, it seems they don't care too much. Their site is deplorably bad. Again I don't know much about them, but my strong advice is I'd choose somewhere that is well-known, has a good reputation and you know you can trust. I heard the Wellington Clinic up in Beacon Court in Leopardstown is one of the best but is one of the most expensive for that reason. Blackrock Clinic has a great reputation. The Dundrum Eye Centre seems really good too.

Advertisement