Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer and Bassist Wanted in Galway Area

Options
  • 06-10-2008 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi, im lookin for both a drummer and bassist to start an original rock band in galway city. Influences include AC/DC, Wolfmother, Red Hot Chili Peppers, jimi hendrix, rory gallagher, Black Sabbath and the white stripes.
    I go to GMIT and would really like to get something started. It could be the start of something great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Have you got a guitarist and singer already?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 red_hot_nirvana

I play guitar, but dont really sing. I have no confidence in my voice! What do you play? And do you sing?

I play guitar, but dont really sing. I have no confidence in my voice! What do you play? And do you sing?
    I play guitar and bass and I generally only sing once I've had a few beers :).

Are you saying that the band currently consists of just yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 red_hot_nirvana

Ya thats pretty much it. I just want to start a band or something!!! get something going!

Ya thats pretty much it. I just want to start a band or something!!! get something going!
    Ah. Well I wish you the best of luck getting it off the ground but I can tell you from personal experience that you'll have a lot of fun trying to get a drummer.

Galway-based drummers seem to come in two varieties. They are either excellent drummers but already in a couple of bands and so are difficult to tie down to regular rehearsals or they are not very good and not in a band and therefore have plenty of time to make rehearsals but their inability to keep a beat or count will drive you demented.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 nc678

hey bass player here thats looking to start/join a band. im 18 years old and am going to college in nuig. please reply or pm me if intertested!

Advertisement