Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Asadon Cars Kylemore Park

Options
  • 06-10-2008 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Has anyone dealt with Asadon Cars Kylemore Park. They seem to be importing cars from the UK. Prices seem very competitive. As they only have a mobile number on Carzone I am a little concerned.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭pppspecial

foxirl wrote: »
    Hi
    Has anyone dealt with Asadon Cars Kylemore Park. They seem to be importing cars from the UK. Prices seem very competitive. As they only have a mobile number on Carzone I am a little concerned.

no need to be. he imports these cars from england and only the best comes over with these guys. its appointment only as all the cars are kept indoors but all 100% ligit.
    I run the showroom to the front off the building and have bought many cars from him to sell on to my customers.
    They sell on average 20 cars / month in todays current cliamate.
    Very easy to deal with to.his name is zaac.
    BTW i have no connection to ASDON CARS.
    Im www.davemastersmotors.ie and are my direct competition but all the same one off the very few good guys left in this industry but only if you have cash and are prepared to sell your current car off your own bat.
    Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭foxirl

Thanks pppspecial,

Might take a trip up there this weekend. Am heading to UK the following weekend to look at cars but if I got a good dela here I'd take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭batman2000

I was about to ask the same question.....Wondering has one-else got any views the more the merrier.....They say they offer a 3 month warranty. What would this cover and how solid is it??

• Subscribers Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

it's basically like getting a car from the uk yourself except they do the legwork. get the car checked out properly and you should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Toby123

Hey,

I was the same as you regarding dealing with Asadon Cars. I know it may appear strange that the only contact is a mobile phone number and the mail address is through hotmail but I can assure you it is fine. I recently bought a BMW 320 off Zack. The car is in great condition. As far as I can see Zack is only starting out in the business and therefore doesnt have the formal garage/website etc...

You arrange an appointment to view the car with Zack. I brought out a mechanic to inspect the car and very thing was fine. I also ran an RAC check on the car and again everything was fine.

Zack is a really nice fella and the cars are in excellent condition. I would have had no hesitation with dealing with Asadon Cars.

If you have any concern dont hesitate to contact me

Hope this helps..

Toby

• Advertisement

meh, I wanted to arrange to view one of the cars and emailed them twice over a period of a couple of weeks. They couldn't be bothered to reply. Says it all imo.

Give him a ring.. Ive had no problem with correspondence with Zack..

did you trade something in? Poster above says they don't take trade, but I was assuming they would on more expensive stock?

Na i didnt have a trade in.. Dont think they take them...
    Cash deal..

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Churchy

Toby123 wrote: »
    Hey,

I was the same as you regarding dealing with Asadon Cars. I know it may appear strange that the only contact is a mobile phone number and the mail address is through hotmail but I can assure you it is fine. I recently bought a BMW 320 off Zack. The car is in great condition. As far as I can see Zack is only starting out in the business and therefore doesnt have the formal garage/website etc...

You arrange an appointment to view the car with Zack. I brought out a mechanic to inspect the car and very thing was fine. I also ran an RAC check on the car and again everything was fine.

Zack is a really nice fella and the cars are in excellent condition. I would have had no hesitation with dealing with Asadon Cars.

Hope this helps..

Toby

You registered an account just to post that?
    Only 3 posts in all of boards.ie and they are all on this thread........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭toushea

I too Purchased a '04 (54-Plate) VW Polo off Zack this August and it has been flawless ever since, the only thing wrong with the car at purchase were two bald tyres which Zack replaced free of charge, I would not hesistate in recomending asadon cars .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Toby123 wrote: »
    Hey,

Hope this helps..

Toby

HEY !!!!!

Hi, how ya doing today, great ta see ya !!!

Thanks for registering to tell us how super-mcduper this car company is. Zack sure sounds like a swell guy.

You must be one happy customer.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

I rang him up about a car a month ago, h said it was sold but they had just gotten a new model in and he would ring me back the next day with the details. I still haven't heard back from him and the details from the old car are still up on Carzone.

He may be a nice fella but he doesn't seem to know how to sell cars.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭Sqaull20

Prices seem pretty high to me!

02 Corolla 8500, 05 Octavia 13800, 04 Bora 11500, 05 Passat 15900.

Average 05 Passat for example are plentiful on cargiant.co.uk for €6000 Vrt aint €10000 :D

http://www.cargiant.co.uk/Volkswagen/Passat/results-Volkswagen-Passat.asp

@ OP if you want a nice car, go on to the UK yourself, would be madness to pay those prices for a little convenience.Its a good weekend out too in London

Advertisement