Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Green Recycling Bags?

Options
  • 06-10-2008 2:30pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A quick question. I just moved into an apartment on Wellington Quay, Dublin 2 and I'm wondering where do I get the Green Recycling bags so I don't have to carry my waste to a recycle centre?

Do I buy them in a shop or do i have to get them off the council or something? I'm clueless. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Althaea

Your apartment building should have a recycle bin available, hasn't it? If not, whoever manages the waste disposal for your area can most likely provide you with bags, and some companies make them available in shops, mine does.

Advertisement