Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD Wow 80% off DVD Sale: various music DVDs at £2.99 with free delivery.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I'll only be using the .com stg£ version of CDWOW. I asked them why they are ripping us off with the STG-Euro conversion and they just pfaffed an answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Yeah you've gotta shop around with CD Wow, the difference in prices can be big between the .ie and .com web sites. I never order from .ie unless I've a € voucher. They've tightened up the rules so only Sterling vouchers are accepted on the UK site and Euro vouchers on the Irish site. :(

Still at just £3 and free delivery some of these DVDs make cheap and handy stocking fillers for Christmas. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭omega42

Oracle wrote: »
    Still at just £3 and free delivery some of these DVDs make cheap and handy stocking fillers for Christmas. :)

thats if you get them by christmas lol

Use this link to get a further £1 off (i.e. click on this link, then on the link above to see the sale items with £1 off): http://www.hotukdeals.com/visit/?m=66&q=240802
    Thanks to Hot UK Deals for the discount link: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/253648/exclusive-hukd-cd-wow-offer-brand-n/

• Registered Users Posts: 45,863 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Or get a £1 voucher emailed to you from here

Answer "B" btw.

• Advertisement

Yeah but be careful using the 2 together, sale plus discount link is allowed, (as above) but sale plus discount link plus voucher is not. It least not for more than one item at a time, otherwise your order may be cancelled.

Oracle wrote: »
    Yeah but be careful using the 2 together, sale plus discount link is allowed, (as above) but sale plus discount link plus voucher is not. It least not for more than one item at a time, otherwise your order may be cancelled.
    Yeah, fair point. What I should have said was for people to visit the cdwow site as normal after getting their voucher from the link above.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 snnowwy

Be careful with vouchers on CD-WOW.
    A while ago they were giving out €1 vouchers but you could only redeem them if you accessed the site via a special link.
    Turns out this link ADDED €1 to all the prices so you were saving noting.
    Sneaky eh?

S.

snnowwy wrote: »
    Be careful with vouchers on CD-WOW.
    A while ago they were giving out €1 vouchers but you could only redeem them if you accessed the site via a special link.
    Turns out this link ADDED €1 to all the prices so you were saving noting.
    Sneaky eh?

S.
    That doesnt surprise me in the least. I know that they tell you to use the link in the voucher but I have never done this. I just entered the site from my favourites list and then used the code in the voucher which always worked (providing it wasnt out of date)

X Files: The Complete Fourth Season (6 Disc Set) is £5.99 with free delivery using the discount and sale links above. This box set is about £16 everywhere else online. I'd say they've very limited stock at this price so move quickly if you want it.

P.S. Forgot to mention it's Region 1 and NTSC so you'll need a multi-region DVD player (Google for a hack) to play this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement