Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any car-space to the Gathering3?

Options
  • 06-10-2008 3:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Hey all,
    skirmishing noob here wondering if anyone has a spare seat in their vehicle (would settle for roofrack space in extremis) going from Dublin to G-Tac on friday afternoonish and back to Dublin on the sunday sometime? will also have large rucksack. I like to camp in style. :)
    there will also be someone travelling down from Sligo who is vehicle-less, and probably from Galway town too. we were planning to meet up and travel together, but driver changed his mind bout going or some such.
    depending on where you are coming from, and who you can take, we can take public transport to a central place for collection. like if we smell too much for the whole journey we can bus it to Loughrea or where ever. as long as it is on a bus route, no problem.

in exchange i can offer fuel money, share camp and bushcraft skills, shoot my own team-mates, and tell rubbish jokes. good deal huh? :)

i doubt i will be the only one in need of wheely help. and hopefully there will be plenty of helpful sorts offering to assist. if so, post up here. thanks all!

Advertisement