Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap suits in Dublin?

Options
  • 05-10-2008 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi everybody. I need to find somewhere in Dublin that sells cheap suits, and has a fairly good selection. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭pbarry

How cheap is cheap? :) Your budget will determine your options. For 160 - 250 you'll have plenty of options.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Bests have a sale on now - suits reduced from 300 to 179... good selection too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 bridge

try diffneys

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Marks and Spencers. Arnotts used to have them in the bargain store department thing but I don't know if they have that anywhere now that they've moved.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Milk & Honey

Michael Guiney's of North Earl Street

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tolu

you could try http://www.cheap-suits.net/cheap-mens-suits.html they will definitely ship to Dublin, i think its mainly from amazonuk and brown bag

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

clerys have some reduced to E99 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Tesco - approx €50 inc. shirt for two piece pinstripe in black or grey.

Louis Copeland €895 for a half canvas handmade suit. Bargan! Sale started there today. Hugo Boss, off the rail, approx €500. Brilliant if you are lucky enough to fit off the rail measurments :(

You gets what you pays for.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,117 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You might be surprised at what some of the charity shops have. My brother got an Armani suit in one for half nothing.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

when you buy cheap you get cheap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement