Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scratched lens

Options
  • 04-10-2008 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Does anyone here have any tips for removing some light scratches from a glasses lens? Its bad enough that theres some light blurring at the center of my vision through one of the lens, and i dont want to have to fork out for a new lens since i should be able to get another year out of these before i need an upgrade.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

Afraid you have to go and get a new lens nothing can be done. If your a little hard on lenses ask for scotchgard coated lenses. The toughest antiscratch coating on the market. It's only available from independants. If you have a smallish prescription they should be around €130 to €150 a pair.

Do you have PRSI or a medical card you can usually claim your dispense allowence after a year this would save you a few quid

Advertisement