Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REC - €6.99 (Single Disc), €8.49 (2 Disc) [Play.com]

Options
  • 03-10-2008 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭

One of my favourite films of the last year.. one of the scariest films of the last 10 years (well, besides Norbit) and I cannot recommend this enough.

Absolutely fantastic.. terrifying stuff!

Single disc is on pre-order.. well, it's released on Monday so you won't have to wait long for it to be shipped.

5606802x.jpg

1 Disc DVD - €6.99
    2 Disc DVD - €8.49

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Just a bump to recommend this insanely good film. I bought it full price, but I've no regrets, it's astounding. Even if you're not a fan of horror, I'd urge people to check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Oh I love this film, downloaded it a year ago, loved it, will buy the double disc as I want to see the extras and see it in full screen. Its being remade by hollywood atm also. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

The single disc version is cheaper at £4.28 (about €5.50) with free delivery from The Hut: http://www.thehut.com/hut/9995214.product

Just wondering, if anyone has the double disc dvd, is the double disc worth getting? I really liked the film, but I dont often buy dvd's unless I really like the film and the extras are good. Like is there lots of extras and are good length?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭by8auj6csd3ioq

Oracle wrote: »
    The single disc version is cheaper at £4.28 (about €5.50) with free delivery from The Hut: http://www.thehut.com/hut/9995214.product
    Hut take laser? Before i go thru order process to find they don't;) and delivery is only free in UK?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Brlliant movie ...pity I payed 22 Euro for it in HMV :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭by8auj6csd3ioq

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Its being remade by hollywood atm also. :pac:
    Is that Quarantine?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Is that Quarantine?
    Tis indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Just wondering, if anyone has the double disc dvd, is the double disc worth getting? I really liked the film, but I dont often buy dvd's unless I really like the film and the extras are good. Like is there lots of extras and are good length?

from the links basquille gave there's :

The making of REC, Crew interviews, Extended scenes, Deleted scenes, Behind the scenes footage, UK theatrical trailer, UK TV spots, Castings and key art

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

Saw it in Zavvi in Limerick today for €6.

• Advertisement

rosboy wrote: »
    Saw it in Zavvi in Limerick today for €6.
    Single or double disc? as Zavvi is in kilkenny too.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

Single or double disc? as Zavvi is in kilkenny too.

Didn't check. I only noticed the deal because I remembered seeing this thread a few days ago. Based on previous posts, I'd say it is almost definitely the 1 disc version

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

got my copy from the hut today and its the double disc version! :D

Advertisement