Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

more photobox freebies tonight only!!

Options
  • 03-10-2008 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

That's right we've got 2000 free Desk Calendars to give away. It's first come first served, so act now. Tell all your Facebook friends too!

Hurry offer ends midnight tonight!!

Here's how
    o Log into your Photobox account
    o Create and order your Desk Calendar
    o Enter the offer code FREEDESKOCT
    o Click 'Ok' and check out
    o You just pay the £1.50 postage

CLICK HERE: http://www.photobox.co.uk/shop/calendars-and-diaries/desk-calendar?channel=1156&cid=tasn02

* Terms and conditions Free Desk Calendar is valid on Desk Calendar only, excludes Deluxe Desk Calendar. Offer is limited to the first 2000 redemptions. You must add 1 Desk Calendar to your basket and enter the offer code. Offer excludes £1.50 postage charge. Offer ends midnight 3rd October '08. Orders using the offer may take longer than the standard turnaround time. Photobox reserves the right to remove this offer at any time. Single use per account

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

clevtrev wrote: »
    That's right we've got 2000 free Desk Calendars to give away. It's first come first served, so act now. Tell all your Facebook friends too!

Hurry offer ends midnight tonight!!

Here's how

CLICK HERE: http://www.photobox.co.uk/shop/calendars-and-diaries/desk-calendar?channel=1156&cid=tasn02

* Terms and conditions Free Desk Calendar is valid on Desk Calendar only, excludes Deluxe Desk Calendar. Offer is limited to the first 2000 redemptions. You must add 1 Desk Calendar to your basket and enter the offer code. Offer excludes £1.50 postage charge. Offer ends midnight 3rd October '08. Orders using the offer may take longer than the standard turnaround time. Photobox reserves the right to remove this offer at any time. Single use per account
    Brilliant! Thanks for that. Just used the last €2.50 I had on my 3V card! :D

Made my order with a whole 8 mins to spare. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭etcetc

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

That was close :D

Cheers OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

Oh the pressure of it..........as usual couldn't get their software to work - time out. Thanks for the alert but I think I will stick to My Cewe - far easier software.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

fook, missed this one:(

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Dispatched already... great service. I got the posters a few weeks back, and they were excellent too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

mods pls expire this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭jaykay74

UNEXPIRED :D

This free desktop calender is working again. Just ordered a free calender now. just 1.99 shipping. think it expires again midnight tonight.

* Terms and conditions Free Desk Calendar is valid on Desk Calendar only, excludes Deluxe Desk Calendar. Offer is limited to the first 2000 redemptions. You must add 1 Desk Calendar to your basket and enter the offer code to receive your free Desk Calendar. Offer excludes £1.50 postage charge. Offer ends midnight 6th October '08. Orders using the offer may take longer than the standard turnaround time. Photobox reserves the right to remove this offer at any time. Offer limited to single use per account. Standard Photobox terms and conditions apply.

Here's how

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭nialldinho

just sneaked an order in there now! thanks for the heads up!

nialldinho wrote: »
    just sneaked an order in there now! thanks for the heads up!

No worries, just found out a few minutes before I posted. Ordered 3 myself, christmas prezzies. missed the offer 1st time around and missed the free collages so happy with this. hopefully they look decent enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭kgiller

Thanks for this. I got the 3 posters a few weeks ago, which are quite nice. And just got this now, even though it was after 12.00. Cost £1.99 to ship to Ireland, not £1.50, but hey, thats still not too bad :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Doesn't work for me now :-( There is still the full price:

In my basket
    Sub Total 1 product 15,78€
    Postage & packaging 3,14€
    Total inc. VAT 18,92€

ThOnda wrote: »
    Doesn't work for me now :-( There is still the full price:

In my basket
    Sub Total 1 product 15,78€
    Postage & packaging 3,14€
    Total inc. VAT 18,92€

It was meant to expire at midnight last night but seems to have worked for a few people after that. Did you try the offer code FREEDESKOCT ? your prices look a little strange. mine were in sterling pounds. This offer I think is only valid for photobox.co.uk rather than photobox.ie (just wondering if you are logged onto .ie site)

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

Code is expired, just tried it there and even chanced my arm and put in FREEDESKSEP but it didn't work! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭nialldinho

jaykay74 wrote: »
    It was meant to expire at midnight last night but seems to have worked for a few people after that. Did you try the offer code FREEDESKOCT ? your prices look a little strange. mine were in sterling pounds. This offer I think is only valid for photobox.co.uk rather than photobox.ie (just wondering if you are logged onto .ie site)

I used the .ie site. Think their clock is an hour behind and that's how people got it after 12. I ordered at 11.59 here and my receipt said 10.59

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Code accepted without any effect on price. I have account at .co.uk, however the price changed after entering the delivery address to Euro.
    Well, at least I got three cheap posters ;)

Advertisement